Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Genocide Video

Yesterday I showed the bits and pieces of my unfinished Armenian Genocide video in class. I am unsure of how to proceed with it. The reaction of the class seemed muted, of course the subject is hard to talk about. What I did take away from the discussion was that I needed to strip away the gloves and present the case straight forward and from my perspective. Though it has historical elements, I think the class felt that I was hiding behind that to get my own point across. I will try a re-write for this project.

In the mean time, I asked David if I could borrow a camera for a test to see if my stereo video "freeviewing" idea will work.
I actually need two identical cameras, so if anyone has two identical video cameras let me know.

No comments: