Monday, November 27, 2006

First stereo video

So yesterday I made my first stereo video. Thanks to David who let me borrow two cameras which I taped together and videoed around the house.
("I taped the two video cameras together to tape the stereo video.")

Well the stereo idea works. The question is who is going to sit and watch more than 5 minutes of it. There still are many questions to be answered about the technology. The cameras need to be able to move or angle inwards when extreme closeups are filmed. Well, there are some scenes that work better than others.... It's actually quite a dog of a piece and I even managed to get a pussy cat in.

I also hope I am not re-inventing the wheel. I joined the Stereo Club of Southern California and I'll ask at the next meeting about this type of film making.

No comments: