Saturday, February 24, 2007

World Trade Center


I have been discovering new ways to view videos. It seems that you-tube (in general) has shorter viewing times and attracts mostly shorts. Google video offers longer viewing times and a chance to present an hour long video. I found myself interested in this one in particular. It's about how the three World Trade Center buildings fell down. The third one fell without being hit by a plane! You must see this. Someone orchestrated this event from the inside, lets not forget that Osama Bin-Lauden was once a CIA man. The moment I saw those towers fall with such precision, my first thought in my head was "Musad". The actions that followed and are still in motion make me believe there was a plan to this madness from the beginning.


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4026073566596731782

No comments: