Saturday, December 9, 2006

Walkthrough













Yesterday's walkthrough seemed to be less stressful than the previous ones. Either I am getting used to it or I have learned enough of the art jargon to convince teachers that I have a plan. John O'Brian always has something useful to say and he helped me realize that the photos I paint on have a freedom lacking in the stereo images. He felt this was because I was working in a new medium ("something highly discouraged usually for MFA candidates") and that this allowed me to explore in areas that the stereo images would not. He felt the eventual marriage of the two would be interesting. Thanks John. Having Michael as a roommate allowed me to sit in on his crits. Ron as usual had great insight into the work and reminded me it was time to make a narrative film. This would be the big secret of my life...Levon Parian the wanna-be film maker....finally realizes his secret desire. (Think that would make a good narrative? Nah.)

No comments: